Hey! I’ve been nominated by the absolutely wonderful Bernie for the Sunshine Bloggers Award! (Totally go check out her blog, it has magical qualities and amazing surprises!)
The Rules are simple:
-State 14 facts about yourself
-Tag 14 people for this award
Well, I’m not sure I can do both of these, but I can sure try.
Here’s the facts:
1.When I’m typing, I tend to randomly capitalize some words. I usually catch it before I post though. (I feel like Margo from Paper Town when I do that, even though I did that before I read Paper Towns)
2. I have no social media accounts. Well, unless you count this one.
3. I’ve just gotten into a lot of things. Things like AmazingPhil (Which I find I like better than danisnotonfire), Troye Sivan, Muse, GBA emulators, and Tetris. Okay, I admit I’ve loved Tetris as far back as I can remember, but I just found a GBA version for it (Which I prefer over the apps)
4. I haven’t been to a concert since I was little. When I was little, I would go with my parents to mainly country concerts. Since I have blossomed in my music taste, I have yet to go to a concert. I think I was, like, six the last time I went to a concert.
5. I like to draw occasionally. It’s mostly anime, and sometimes more people oriented. I remember that I once drew a really good picture of 5SOS but I couldn’t figure out how to do their faces. So instead, I placed quotes from twitter inside of their heads. I can’t remember where I put it, or I would show you guys the picture. But when I find it, you can see it if you want.
6. I want to write songs. I really do, but the words go wrong and I end up ditching my words. I’ve only really written one song, and it gets weirder every time I sing it. So, if anyone wants to try to collab on writing one, that would be amazing.
7. The only pet I have is a cherry headed conure named Norton. Since I am home a lot, he has taken quite a liking to me. A bird’s instinct is to find the highest perch and sit, but at 5′ 0″, he usually stays at my shoulders. When I try to give him to my 5’9″ brother, Norton refuses. Also, I am the only one that can pet him. He bites everyone else.
8. I was born extremely close to Cincinnati. Like, right over the river. Oh and my mom got a cake and baby for her 21st birthday! Yay! Nice to know I ruined her party plans with my birth.
9. For some reason, I’m fascinated in the UK. I’m not the kind of person that wears everything with a UK flag on it and pretends to talk in the accent(s) for all eternity, but yeah. It’s a very rich culture that I would love to know more about. (I’ll make it a vacation when I get older, most probably.)
10. I can be an extrovert and an introvert. There’s times where there’s nothing stopping me, where I have the world at the palm of my hands and I can tackle anything in my path. And then, we have my introvert side. This side of me (which has been dominant in the last few months) just wants to hide away from people and bury myself in the existence of the internet.
11. Wow, I’ve written a lot. Well, that brings me to this: I’m okay at writing. Most of my works are just blobs on a page if I am to be honest, but sometimes the best things come out of the little tidbits you write while you’re not even paying attention.
12. I SUCK at giving advice. My sister can walk up to me with two dresses and ask “Which one?” and I will literally freeze. My mind goes bezerk, wondering if I’m going to pick the right dress. My mind automatically assumes that the person asking the advice knows the answer, and I have to match it. So I say, “Well, here are options” or “I’m not the right person you should be asking this to.”
13. I’ve been told I have a great sense of humor. Whenever someone in my family says something funny, I tend to add on to it. My mind doesn’t even process what I say until my mouth has already formulated the words. Which can lead me to a lot of trouble in the future. (You don’t want to get fired in the future do you, Tabitha?)
14. I have the weirdest middle name. I contains a y and a z and means rose. Rayzel. And I feel so uncomfortable telling people this because it is such an abnormal thing. This name has Greek and Yiddish origins. The English version of this name is Rachael.
That was easier than expected. Now time for the nominations! (I’ll do as many as I can)
(Sorry I cut it short before, I was up way past my bedtime and my parents were talking downstairs XD)